"Economics and the Public Purpose" - Some, Discussion Points Related to Chapter Three of John K.Galbraith's Homonymous Book
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 111 (1975)
Issue (Month): III (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich|
Phone: +41 (0)44 631 32 34
Fax: +41 (0)44 631 39 01
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Furubotn, Eirik G & Pejovich, Svetozar, 1972. "Property Rights and Economic Theory: A Survey of Recent Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 1137-1162, December.
- Henry G. Manne, 1965. "Mergers and the Market for Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 110-110.
- Scott Gordon, 1968. "The Close of the Galbraithian System," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 635-635.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1974. "Where is the New Industrial State?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Brozen, Yale, 1970. "The Antitrust Task Force Deconcentration Recommendation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 279-292, October.
- Henry G. Manne, 1965. "Mergers and the Market for Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 351-351.
- Lester G. Telser, 1964. "Advertising and Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 537-537.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1975-iii-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.