The Incentive Effects of Appointment Tournaments in German Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnes Bäker & Susanne Breuninger & Julia Muschallik & Kerstin Pull & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2016. "Time to Go? (Inter)National Mobility and Appointment Success of Young Academics," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 17(3), pages 401-421, December.
- Egbert, Henrik, 2010.
"Die Gesetzesreform zur Entwicklung des wissenschaftlichen Personals in Bulgarien: Eine ökonomische Gesetzesfolgenabschätzung
[The Reform of the Higher Education Law on the Development of Academic S," MPRA Paper 55596, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2010.
- Stefanie Ringelhan & Jutta Stumpf-Wollersheim & Andreas Ostermaier & Isabell M. Welpe & Matthias Spörrle, 2016. "Give Me a Goal to be Creative: Investigating Goal Setting and Creative Performance," Schmalenbach Business Review, Springer;Schmalenbach-Gesellschaft, vol. 17(3), pages 337-359, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAppointment System; Asymmetric Tournaments; Handicap; Incentives; Intrinsic Motivation; Reform of German Higher Education;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:62:y:2010:i:4:p:378-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .