Long-Run Performance of Initial Public Offerings: The Evidence for Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Hopp & A. Dreher, 2013.
"Do differences in institutional and legal environments explain cross-country variations in IPO underpricing?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 435-454, February.
- Axel Dreher & Christian Hopp, 2007. "Do Differences in Institutional and Legal Environments Explain Cross-Country Variations in IPO Underpricing?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2082, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Hopp & Axel Dreher, 2011. "Do Differences in Institutional and Legal Environments Explain Cross-Country Variations in IPO Underpricing?," Post-Print hal-00737933, HAL.
- Christian Hopp & Axel Dreher, 2007. "Do Differences in Institutional and Legal Environments Explain Cross-Country Variations in IPO Underpricing?," KOF Working papers 07-172, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Chi, Jing & McWha, Matthew & Young, Martin, 2010. "The performance and the survivorship of New Zealand IPOs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 172-180, June.
- Vithessonthi, Chaiporn, 2014. "What explains the initial return of initial public offerings after the 1997 Asian financial crisis? Evidence from Thailand," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 89-113.
- Liu, Jianlei & Uchida, Konari & Gao, Ruidong, 2012. "Political connections and the long-term stock performance of Chinese IPOs," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 814-833.
More about this item
KeywordsInitial Public Offerings; Long-Run Stock Performance; Market Efficiency; Swiss Stock Market; Underpricing.;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:57:y:2005:i:3:p:253-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.