China's Agricultural Research System and Reforms: Challenges and Implications for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reece, J. David, 2007. "Does genomics empower resource-poor farmers? Some critical questions and experiences," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 553-565, May.
- Huanxiu Guo & Sébastien Marchand, 2013.
"Is participatory social learning a performance driver for Chinese smallholder farmers?,"
- Sébastien MARCHAND & Huanxiu GUO, 2013. "Is participatory social learning a performance driver for Chinese smallholder farmers?," Working Papers 201318, CERDI.
- Qu, Mei & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Tahvanainen, Liisa & Pelkonen, Paavo, 2010. "Chinese academic experts' assessment for forest bio-energy development in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6767-6775, November.
- Peng Bin & Marco Vassallo, 2016. "The Growth Path of Agricultural Labor Productivity in China: A Latent Growth Curve Model at the Prefectural Level," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-20, June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sag:seajad:v:1:y:2004:i:1:p:107-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mariliza V. Ticsay). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/searcph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.