The Politics of Housing Consumption: Renters as Flawed Consumers on a Master Planned Estate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathan, Wolfgang & Matzler, Kurt & Veider, Viktoria, 2016. "The sharing economy: Your business model's friend or foe?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 663-672.
- Voeth, Markus & Stief, Sarah, 2016. "Sharing Economy: A case of customer-to-customer marketing," Die Unternehmung - Swiss Journal of Business Research and Practice, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 70(1), pages 45-57.
- Belk, Russell, 2014. "You are what you can access: Sharing and collaborative consumption online," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(8), pages 1595-1600.
- Giana M. Eckhardt & Fleura Bardhi, 2016. "The Relationship between Access Practices and Economic Systems," Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(2), pages 210-225.
- Chakravarthi Narasimhan & Purushottam Papatla & Baojun Jiang & Praveen K. Kopalle & Paul R. Messinger & Sridhar Moorthy & Davide Proserpio & Upender Subramanian & Chunhua Wu & Ting Zhu, 2018. "Sharing Economy: Review of Current Research and Future Directions," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 5(1), pages 93-106, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:47:y:2010:i:12:p:2597-2614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.