Resisting infection: How state capacity conditions conflict contagion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silve, Arthur & Verdier, Thierry, 2018.
"A theory of regional conflict complexes,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 434-447.
- Silve, Arthur & Verdier, Thierry, 2017. "A theory of regional conflict complexes," CEPR Discussion Papers 11915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arthur Silve & Thierry Verdier, 2018. "A theory of regional conflict complexes," Post-Print halshs-01887066, HAL.
- Arthur Silve & Thierry Verdier, 2018. "A theory of regional conflict complexes," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01887066, HAL.
- Arthur Silve & Thierry Verdier, 2018. "A theory of regional conflict complexes," Cahiers de recherche 1805, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Yuri M. Zhukov, 2014. "Theory of Indiscriminate Violence," Working Paper 365551, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Kler, Parvinder, 2016.
"The geographical spillover of armed conflict in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 109-119.
- Fabrizio Carmigani & Parvinder Kler, 2014. "The geographic spillover of armed conflict in sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201402, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Kler, Parvinder, 2016.
"Surrounded by wars: Quantifying the role of spatial conflict spillovers,"
Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 7-16.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Parvinder Kler, 2013. "Surrounded by wars: Quantifying the role of spatial conflict spillovers," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201303, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Cingolani, Luciana & Thomsson, Kaj & de Crombrugghe, Denis, 2015.
"Minding Weber More Than Ever? The Impacts of State Capacity and Bureaucratic Autonomy on Development Goals,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 191-207.
- Cingolani L & Thomsson K.M. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de, 2013. "Minding Weber more than ever? The impacts of state capacity and bureaucratic autonomy on development goals," MERIT Working Papers 2013-052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Carbonetti, Benjamin & Pomeroy, Robert & Richards, David L., 2014. "Overcoming the lack of political will in small scale fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 295-301.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Kler, Parvinder, 2018. "Your war, my problem: How conflict in a neighbour country hurts domestic development," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 484-495.
- Matthew R DiGiuseppe & Colin M Barry & Richard W Frank, 2012. "Good for the money," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 49(3), pages 391-405, May.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Parvinder Kler, 2017. "The spillover of war in time and space: exploring some open issues," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(3), pages 273-288, January.
- Daryna Grechyna, 2018. "Shall We Riot Too? The Geographical Neighbor Impact on Political Instability," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(4), pages 581-612, November.
- Alex Braithwaite & Tiffany S. Chu & Justin Curtis & Faten Ghosn, 2019. "Violence and the perception of risk associated with hosting refugees," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 178(3), pages 473-492, March.
More about this item
Keywordscivil conflict; contagion; geography; state capacity;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:47:y:2010:i:3:p:311-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.