Health Hazards for Women in Tobacco Cultivation in Andhra Pradesh, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Krishna Rao, 2006. "Role of Women in Agriculture: A Micro Level Study," Journal of Global Economy, Research Centre for Social Sciences,Mumbai, India, vol. 2(2), pages 107-118, June.
- Sisodia, J. S., 1985. "Role of Farm Women in Agriculture: A Study of Chambal Command Area of Madhya Pradesh," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 40(3), July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mehar, Mamta & Yamano, Takashi & Panda, Architesh, 2017.
"The Role of Gender, Risk, and Time Preferences in Farmers' Rice Variety Selection in Eastern India,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 14(1), June.
- Mamta Mehar & Takashi Yamano & Architesh Panda, 2017. "The Role of Gender, Risk, and Time Preferences in Farmers' Rice Variety Selection in Eastern India," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 14(1), pages 17-36, June.
- Magnus Moglia & Kim S. Alexander & Silva Larson & Anne (Giger)-Dray & Garry Greenhalgh & Phommath Thammavong & Manithaythip Thephavanh & Peter Case, 2020. "Gendered Roles in Agrarian Transition: A Study of Lowland Rice Farming in Lao PDR," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(13), pages 1-20, July.
- Mittal, S. & Hariharan, V.K. & Kumar, A., 2018. "Gender Role in agricultural processes and decision making- Empirical Evidence from India," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277065, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsTobacco cultivation; women workersâ€™ health; women workers on tobacco farms;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:indgen:v:28:y:2021:i:2:p:276-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.