Regional Development Agencies and the Knowledge Economy: Harnessing the Potential of Universities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zoltan Gal, 2012. "The Role of Mid-Ranged Universities in Knowledge Transfer in Central and Eastern Europe - Sustainable University Strategies in the Era of Post-Mass Education, UDK 378. 4 : 001. 92," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 1(1), pages 50-70, June.
- Kroll, Henning & Schricke, Esther & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2012. "Developing new roles for higher education institutions in structurally-fragmented regional innovation systems," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R2/2012, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Aminda do Paço & João Ferreira, Mário Raposo, Ricardo G. Rodrigues e Anabela Dinis, 2010. "Universities’ Entrepreneurship Education and Regional Development: a Stakeholders’ Approach," Working Papers de Gestão, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) td02_2010, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Annamaria Fiore & Maria Jennifer Grisorio & Francesco Prota, 2009. "Do we really need regional innovation agencies? Some insights from the experience of an Italian region," SERIES 0025, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Nov 2009.
- Sánchez-Barrioluengo, Mabel, 2014. "Articulating the ‘three-missions’ in Spanish universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1760-1773.
- Gál, Zoltán & Ptáček, Pavel, 2010. "The role of mid-range universities in knowledge transfer: the case of non-metropolitan regions in Central and Eastern Europe (examples from Hungary and the Czech Republic)," MPRA Paper 28358, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2011.
- repec:sph:rjedep:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:55-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victoria Galán-Muros & Peter Sijde & Peter Groenewegen & Thomas Baaken, 2017. "Nurture over nature: How do European universities support their collaboration with business?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 184-205, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envirc:v:17:y:1999:i:6:p:685-699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.