The Misinformation Effect In Financial Markets – An Emerging Issue In Behavioural Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747159 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
- Sheila C. Dow, 2011. "Cognition, market sentiment and financial instability," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 233-249.
- Barberis, Nicholas & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert, 1998. "A model of investor sentiment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 307-343, September.
More about this item
Keywordsbehavioural finance; stock market psychology; misinformation effect;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rze:efinan:v:8:y:2012:i:3:p:55-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pawel Bochenek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igwsipl.html .