A Study on the Relationship between Fiscal Pressure and the Business Confidence Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul G. Darling, 1955. "A Surrogative Measure Of Business Confidence And Its Relation To Stock Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 10(4), pages 442-458, December.
- Giuseppe Parigi & Paolo Carnazza, 2003. "Tentative business confidence indicators for the Italian economy," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(8), pages 587-602.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1992. "Business Confidence and Depression Prevention: A Mesoeconomic Perspective," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 365-371, May.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness confidence; fiscal pressure; taxation;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:62:y:2014:i:1:p:107-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.