Analyzing the Determinants of Job Satisfaction among Jordanian Hospital Employees Using The Warr-Cook-Wall Scale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franco, Lynne Miller & Bennett, Sara & Kanfer, Ruth & Stubblebine, Patrick, 2004. "Determinants and consequences of health worker motivation in hospitals in Jordan and Georgia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 343-355, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adriana AnaMaria DAVIDESCU & Cristian BUSU & Alexandra Catalina NEDELCU & Marji Tania Issa EID, 2016. "Highlighting the Socio-Demographic Differences of the Key Determinants of Staff’s Satisfaction in Jordanian Hospitals. An Empirical Analysis Based on Warr-Cool-Wall Scales," Management and Economics Review, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 1(2), pages 252-261, December.
More about this item
Keywordsjob satisfaction; hospitals; health workers; Warr-Cook-Wall scale; Jordan;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:journl:v:64:y:2016:i:3:p:81-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.