Determinants and consequences of health worker motivation in hospitals in Jordan and Georgia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garcia-Goni, Manuel & Maroto, Andres & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2007. "Innovation and motivation in public health professionals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 344-358, December.
- Gouws, Eleanor & Bryce, Jennifer & Pariyo, George & Armstrong Schellenberg, Joanna & Amaral, João & Habicht, Jean-Pierre, 2005. "Measuring the quality of child health care at first-level facilities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 613-625, August.
- Gilson, Lucy & Palmer, Natasha & Schneider, Helen, 2005. "Trust and health worker performance: exploring a conceptual framework using South African evidence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 1418-1429, October.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:289-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Razee, Husna & Whittaker, Maxine & Jayasuriya, Rohan & Yap, Lorraine & Brentnall, Lee, 2012. "Listening to the rural health workers in Papua New Guinea – The social factors that influence their motivation to work," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(5), pages 828-835.
- Jayasuriya, Rohan & Jayasinghe, Upali W. & Wang, Qian, 2014. "Health worker performance in rural health organizations in low- and middle-income countries: Do organizational factors predict non-task performance?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1-4.
- Dodor, Emmanuel Atsu & Kelly, Shona J., 2010. "Manifestations of tuberculosis stigma within the healthcare system: The case of Sekondi-Takoradi Metropolitan district in Ghana," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(2-3), pages 195-202, December.
- Adriana Anamaria Davidescu & Marji Tania Issa Eid & Cristina Sacala, 2016. "Analyzing the Determinants of Job Satisfaction among Jordanian Hospital Employees Using The Warr-Cook-Wall Scale," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(3), pages 81-94, September.
- Lewis, Maureen & Pettersson, Gunilla, 2009. "Governance in health care delivery : raising performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5074, The World Bank.
- Alam, Khurshid & Tasneem, Sakiba & Oliveras, Elizabeth, 2012. "Performance of female volunteer community health workers in Dhaka urban slums," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 511-515.
- repec:cys:ecocyb:v:50:y:2017:i:2:p: is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergey Shishkin & Aleksandr Temnitsky, 2017. "From Salary to the Performance-Based Remuneration of Russian Physicians: How Motivation at Work is Changing," HSE Working papers WP BRP 08/PSP/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsWorker motivation Hospital Health workers Jordan Georgia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:58:y:2004:i:2:p:343-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.