Towards a sustainable well-being
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew E. Clark & Claudia Senik, 2011.
"Is Happiness Different From Flourishing? Cross-Country Evidence from the ESS,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 121(1), pages 17-34.
- Andrew E. Clark & Claudia Senik, 2011. "Is happiness different from flourishing? Cross-Country Evidence from the ESS," Post-Print halshs-00654661, HAL.
- Andrew E. Clark & Claudia Senik, 2011. "Is happiness different from flourishing? Cross-country evidence from the ESS," PSE Working Papers halshs-00561867, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssustainability; well-being; happiness; positive education;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:5:y:2013:i:1:p:170-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .