The Hare and the Tortoise. How Older Generations Are Replaced By Young One on the Labour Market: Signals and Insights from the Relationship between Shadow Economy and Active Ageing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pantula, Sastry G., 1989. "Testing for Unit Roots in Time Series Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 256-271, August.
- Iustina Boitan, 2014. "Concentration of Labor Market Risks: A European Union Cross-Country Perspective," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(1), pages 197-228.
More about this item
Keywordsshadow economy; currency demand approach; active ageing; Granger causality; Romania.;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:18:y:2015:i:1:p:163-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .