Economics for the Curious. Inside the Minds of 12 Nobel Laureates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cassey, Andrew J. & Smith, Ben O., 2014.
"Simulating confidence for the Ellison–Glaeser index,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 85-103.
- Andrew J. Cassey & Ben O. Smith, 2012. "Simulating Confidence for the Ellison-Glaeser Index," Working Papers 2012-8, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2008:x:82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867–1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1, May.
More about this item
Keywordsdepression; recession; economic cycles; real estate market; renewable resources; nonrenewable resources;
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .