Analysis Of Critical Control Points Of Alternative Decisions On The Choice Of Performance Based Budgeting System: The Analysis Of The Practices In Turkey’S Public Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teresa Curristine, 2006. "Government Performance: Lessons and Challenges," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 127-151.
- Jón R. Blöndal, 2001. "Budgeting in Sweden," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 27-57.
More about this item
KeywordsBudgeting; Strategic Planning; Performance Evaluation; Performance Criterion; Performance-based Budgeting; Optimization;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:5:y:2008:i:3:p:80-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .