Death and Tobacco Taxes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael J. Moore & James W. Hughes, 2001.
"The Health Care Consequences of Smoking and Its Regulation,"
NBER Chapters, in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 4, pages 31-76,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moore Michael J. & Hughes James W., 2001. "The Health Care Consequences of Smoking and Its Regulation," Forum for Health Economics & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Michael J. Moore & James W. Hughes, 2000. "The Health Care Consequences of Smoking and its Regulation," NBER Working Papers 7979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cook, Philip J. & Moore, Michael J., 2000.
Handbook of Health Economics, in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.),Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 30, pages 1629-1673,
- Philip J. Cook & Michael J. Moore, 1999. "Alcohol," NBER Working Papers 6905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Moore & Philip J. Cook, 1999. "Alcohol," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 156, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Restrepo, Brandon J. & Rieger, Matthias, 2016. "Trans fat and cardiovascular disease mortality: Evidence from bans in restaurants in New York," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 176-196.
- Michael Grossman, 2004. "Individual Behaviors and Substance Use: The Role of Price," NBER Working Papers 10948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Julián Escario & José Alberto Molina, "undated". "Do tobacco taxes reduce lung cancer mortality?," Working Papers 2000-17, FEDEA.
- Diana Bowser & David Canning, 2013. "The effect of health improvements due to tobacco control on earnings in the United States," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(36), pages 5021-5030, December.
- Chesson, Harrell & Harrison, Paul & Kassler, William J, 2000. "Sex Under the Influence: The Effect of Alcohol Policy on Sexually Transmitted Disease Rates in the United States," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 215-238, April.
- Théophile T Azomahou & Racky Baldé & Abdoulaye Diagne & Pape Yona Mané & Ibrahima Sory Kaba, 2019. "Public finances and tobacco taxation with product variety: Theory and application to Senegal and Nigeria," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(2), pages 1-21, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:27:y:1996:i:summer:p:415-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.