Traffic-Based Cost Allocation in a Network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ju, Biung-Ghi, 2013.
"Coalitional manipulation on networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 627-662.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2004. "Coalitional Manipulation on Networks," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200410, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2004.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:10:y:2019:i:2:p:17-:d:219586 is not listed on IDEAS
- John A. Weinberg, 1997. "The organization of private payment networks," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 25-44.
- Dong, Baomin & Guo, Guixia & Wang, Yuntong, 2012. "Highway toll pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(3), pages 744-751.
- Quant, Marieke & Borm, Peter & Reijnierse, Hans, 2006.
"Congestion network problems and related games,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 919-930, August.
- Quant, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2003. "Congestion Network Problems and Related Games," Discussion Paper 2003-106, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Quant, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2006. "Congestion network problems and related games," Other publications TiSEM f0e1d881-73d2-4bda-9137-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Friedman, Eric & Moulin, Herve, 1999. "Three Methods to Share Joint Costs or Surplus," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 275-312, August.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Mutuswami, Suresh, 1997. "Stable Networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 322-344, October.
- Mariusz Kaleta & Eugeniusz Toczylowski, 2009. "A cost allocation framework for LP and GLP games," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 4, pages 27-46.
- Moulin, Hervé, 2014. "Pricing traffic in a spanning network," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 475-490.
- Sprumont, Yves, 2000. "Coherent Cost-Sharing Rules," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 126-144, October.
- Mariusz Kaleta & Eugeniusz Toczylowski, 2009. "A cost allocation framework for lp and glp games," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 4, pages 27-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:27:y:1996:i:summer:p:332-345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.