The Nonpecuniary Costs of Automobile Emissions Standards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Schwartz, Joel, 2008. "Urban air pollution progress despite sprawl: The "greening" of the vehicle fleet," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 775-787, May.
- Franckx, Laurent, 2014. "Regulatory emission limits for mobile sources and the Porter hypothesis: a survey of the literature," MPRA Paper 56448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Berry & James Levinsohn & Ariel Pakes, 1993. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium: Part I and II," NBER Working Papers 4264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Puller, Steven L., 2006. "The strategic use of innovation to influence regulatory standards," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 690-706, November.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:33:y:2016:i:4:p:907-923 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiao, Junji & Ju, Heng, 2011. "The impacts of air-pollution motivated automobile consumption tax adjustments of China," MPRA Paper 27743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1993. "Measuring the Welfare Effect of Quality Change: Theory and Application of Japanese Autos," NBER Working Papers 4401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:16:y:1985:i:winter:p:437-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .