On the Nonexistence of Pareto Superior Outlay Schedules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samet, Dov & Tauman, Yair, 1982.
"The Determination of Marginal Cost Prices under a Set of Axioms,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 895-909, July.
- Dov Samet & Yair Tauman, 1981. "The Determination of Marginal-Cost Prices Under a Set of Axioms," Discussion Papers 476, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Walter Briec, 2012. "On economic efficiency under non-convexity," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(3), pages 671-701, August.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:29:y:1998:i:1998-3:p:323-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louis Phlips, 1981. "Welfare and price discrimination : optimal departures from uniform pricing," Working Papers hal-01527244, HAL.
- Panzar John, 2011. "Postal Service Pricing Incentives Following the Introduction of Price Cap Regulation," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-26, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:11:y:1980:i:spring:p:351-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.