Poverty And Calorie Deprivation Across Socio-Economic Groups In Rural India: A Disaggregated Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brinda Viswanathan, 2001. "Structural breaks in consumption patterns: India 1952-1991," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9), pages 1187-1200.
- Nasurudeen, P. & Kuruvila, Anil & Sendhil, R. & Chandresekar, V., 2006. "The Dynamics and Inequality of Nutrient Consumption in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(3).
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; Calorie Deprivation; Nutrition Security; India;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jrdpin:0012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rajarshi Majumder). General contact details of provider: http://www.jrdp.in .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.