Comparative Analysis Of Competitiveness On The Peruvian And Chilean Economies From A Global View
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yi-Min Chen & Feng-Jyh Lin, 2006. "Regional development and sources of superior performance across textile and IT sectors in Taiwan," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 227-248, May.
- Eduardo Lora, 2005. "Debe América Latina temerle a la China?," Research Department Publications 4410, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Chang Moon, H. & Rugman, Alan M. & Verbeke, Alain, 1998. "A generalized double diamond approach to the global competitiveness of Korea and Singapore," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 135-150, April.
- Dunning, John H. & Lundan, Sarianna M., 1998. "The geographical sources of competitiveness of multinational enterprises: an econometric analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 115-133, April.
- Patricio Del Sol & Joseph Kogan, 2007. "Regional competitive advantage based on pioneering economic reforms: the case of Chilean FDI," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(6), pages 901-927, November.
- Shigehisa Kasahara, 2004.
"The Flying Geese Paradigm: A Critical Study Of Its Application To East Asian Regional Development,"
UNCTAD Discussion Papers
169, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Kasahara, Shigehisa, 2004. "The Flying Geese Paradigm: A critical study of its application to East Asian regional development," MPRA Paper 21881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fahy, John, 2002. "A resource-based analysis of sustainable competitive advantage in a global environment," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 57-77, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peña-Vinces, Jesús C. & Bravo, Saulo & Álvarez, Félix A. & Pineda, Duván, 2011. "ANALYSIS OF CHARACTERISTICS OF BUSINESS INCUBATORS IN COLOMBIA: A Case Study," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, pages 13-29.
- Castro-Gonzáles, Segundo & Peña-Vinces, Jesús C. & Guillen, Jorge, 2016. "The competitiveness of Latin-American economies: Consolidation of the double diamond theory," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 373-386.
More about this item
KeywordsDouble diamond; global competitiveness; emergent economies; competitive pillars; competitiveness of Chile and Peru.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:joefas:0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ESAN Ediciones). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esannpe.html .