Graphical Methods of Structural Relations between Variables and their Application to Russian Regions (Part Two)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Johnson, 1967. "Hierarchical clustering schemes," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 32(3), pages 241-254, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kim, Junyung & Shah, Asad Ullah Amin & Kang, Hyun Gook, 2020. "Dynamic risk assessment with bayesian network and clustering analysis," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 201(C).
- David G Mets & Michael S Brainard, 2018. "An automated approach to the quantitation of vocalizations and vocal learning in the songbird," PLOS Computational Biology, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(8), pages 1-29, August.
- David Matesanz Gomez & Guillermo J. Ortega & Benno Torgler, 2011.
"Measuring globalization: A hierarchical network approach,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2011-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- David Matesanz Gomez & Guillermo J. Ortega & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Measuring Globalization: A hierarchical network approach," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 267, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Balepur, Prashant Narayan, 1998. "Impacts of Computer-Mediated Communication on Travel and Communication Patterns: The Davis Community Network Study," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt6cb1f85c, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Lisa Price, 2001. "Demystifying farmers' entomological and pest management knowledge: A methodology for assessing the impacts on knowledge from IPM-FFS and NES interventions," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 18(2), pages 153-176, June.
- Geert Soete & Wayne DeSarbo & J. Carroll, 1985. "Optimal variable weighting for hierarchical clustering: An alternating least-squares algorithm," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 2(1), pages 173-192, December.
- Teh, Boon Kin & Goo, Yik Wen & Lian, Tong Wei & Ong, Wei Guang & Choi, Wen Ting & Damodaran, Mridula & Cheong, Siew Ann, 2015. "The Chinese Correction of February 2007: How financial hierarchies change in a market crash," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 424(C), pages 225-241.
- Dalila B. M. M. Fontes & Seyed Mahdi Homayouni, 2019. "Joint production and transportation scheduling in flexible manufacturing systems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 879-908, August.
- Yoshio Takane & Forrest Young & Jan Leeuw, 1977. "Nonmetric individual differences multidimensional scaling: An alternating least squares method with optimal scaling features," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 7-67, March.
- Fernández, D. & Arnold, R. & Pledger, S., 2016. "Mixture-based clustering for the ordered stereotype model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 46-75.
- Wayne DeSarbo & J. Douglas Carroll, 1985. "Three-way metric unfolding via alternating weighted least squares," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 275-300, September.
- Dadashpoor, Hashem & Arasteh, Mojtaba, 2020. "Core-port connectivity: Towards shaping a national hinterland in a West Asia country," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 57-68.
- Taggart, J. H., 1999. "MNC subsidiary performance, risk, and corporate expectations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 233-255, April.
- Stefan Sleep & John Hulland & Richard A. Gooner, 2019. "THE DATA HIERARCHY: factors influencing the adoption and implementation of data-driven decision making," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 9(3), pages 230-248, December.
- Fang, Yixin & Wang, Junhui, 2011. "Penalized cluster analysis with applications to family data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 2128-2136, June.
- Roger Blashfield, 1977. "The equivalence of three statistical packages for performing hierarchical cluster analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 429-431, September.
- Simon Blanchard & Wayne DeSarbo, 2013. "A New Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial Methodology for Latent Category Identification," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 78(2), pages 322-340, April.
- Satoru Yokoyama & Atsuho Nakayama & Akinori Okada, 2009. "One-mode three-way overlapping cluster analysis," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 165-179, February.
- Vincent S. Tseng & Hsieh-Hui Yu & Shih-Chiang Yang, 2009. "Efficient mining of multilevel gene association rules from microarray and gene ontology," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 433-447, September.
- P. Hansen & B. Jaumard, 1987. "Minimum sum of diameters clustering," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 4(2), pages 215-226, September.
More about this item
Keywordscovariance selection algorithm; Russian regions;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.