Time-Consistent Fiscal Policy and Heterogeneous Agents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Roc Armenter, 2005. "Time Consistent Fiscal Policy and Heterogeneous Agents," 2005 Meeting Papers 127, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garth Heutel, 2014.
"Crowding Out and Crowding In of Private Donations and Government Grants,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 42(2), pages 143-175, March.
- Garth Heutel, 2009. "Crowding Out and Crowding In of Private Donations and Government Grants," NBER Working Papers 15004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Golosov, Mikhail & Tsyvinski, Aleh, 2011.
"Political economy of Ramsey taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 467-475.
- Daron Acemoglu & Michael Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2008. "Political Economy of Ramsey Taxation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002192, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Mikhail Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2009. "Political Economy of Ramsey Taxation," NBER Working Papers 15302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; Time-consistency; Equity considerations;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:issued:06-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .