Photographing the relationship between corporate culture and implementation of quality practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, U. Dinesh & Nowicki, David & Ramirez-Marquez, Jose Emmanuel & Verma, Dinesh, 2008. "On the optimal selection of process alternatives in a Six Sigma implementation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 456-467, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zu, Xingxing & Robbins, Tina L. & Fredendall, Lawrence D., 2010. "Mapping the critical links between organizational culture and TQM/Six Sigma practices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 86-106, January.
- Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav & Benita, Francisco & López-Ramos, Francisco & Hernández-Luna, Alberto, 2017. "Bi-objective project portfolio selection in Lean Six Sigma," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 186(C), pages 81-88.
- Kai Sandner & Sebastian Sieber & Marleen Tellermann & Frank Walthes, 2020. "A Lean Six Sigma framework for the insurance industry: insights and lessons learned from a case study," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 90(5), pages 845-878, June.
- Mustapha Nourelfath & Tariq Aldowaisan & Jawad Hassan, 2016. "Evaluating Six Sigma failure rate for inverse Gaussian cycle times," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(20), pages 6092-6101, October.
- Glover, Wiljeana J. & Farris, Jennifer A. & Van Aken, Eileen M. & Doolen, Toni L., 2011. "Critical success factors for the sustainability of Kaizen event human resource outcomes: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 197-213, August.
- Mahmoud Dehghan Nayeri & Malihe Rostami, 2016. "Effectiveness of six sigma methodology through BSC in banking industry," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(1), pages 13-21, January.
- Fakhraddin Maroofi & Mohammad Nazaripour & Shahoo Maaznezhad, 2012. "Links Between Organizational Culture and Six Sigma Practices," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(4), pages 83-101, October.
- Jin, Tongdan & Janamanchi, Balaji & Feng, Qianmei, 2011. "Reliability deployment in distributed manufacturing chains via closed-loop Six Sigma methodology," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 96-103, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTotal Quality Management; Six Sigma; Corporate Culture;
All these keywords.
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:1:p:64-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.