Una aproximación a la demanda de los principales agregados monetarios en el Perú: Junio 1991-Mayo 1997
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Jr. Miro Quesada 441, Lima|
Phone: 427-6250 ext. 3841
Web page: http://www.bcrp.gob.pe
More information through EDIRC
- Gonzalo Llosa & Shirley Miller, 2004.
"Using Additional Information in Estimating the Output Gap in Peru: a Multivariate Unobserved Component Approach,"
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 57-82, January-J.
- Gonzalo Llosa & Shirley Miller, 2005. "Using additional information in estimating the output gap in Peru: a multivariate unobserved component approach," Working Papers 2005-004, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Martha López P., 2004. "Efficient Policy Rule for Inflation Targeting in Colombia," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 1-24, January-J.
- Martha Rosalba Lopezpiñeros, 2004. "Efficient Policy Rulefor Inflation Targeting Incolombia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 22(45), pages 80-115, June.
- Martha López P., 2004. "Efficient Policy Rule for Inflation Targeting in Colombia," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 22(45), pages 80-115, Junio.
- Martha López P., "undated". "Efficient Policy Rule for Inflation Targeting in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 240, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Martha López P., 2003. "Efficient Policy Rule For Inflation Targeting In Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002437, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Adriana Arreaza & Enid Blanco & Miguel Dorta, 2004. "A Small Scale Macroeconomic Model for Venezuela," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 25-38, January-J.
- Zenon Quispe Misaico, 2001. "Transmission mechanisms of monetary policy in an economy with partial dollarisation: the case of Peru," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries, volume 8, pages 210-231 Bank for International Settlements.
- Wayne Robinson, 2004. "Real Shocks, Credibility & Stabilization Policy in a Small Open Economy," Money Affairs, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(1), pages 39-55, January-J.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:esteco:ree-03-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Departamento de Publicaciones Económicas)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed