Extracting Information from Financial Market Instruments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spencer, Peter & Liu, Zhuoshi, 2010.
"An open-economy macro-finance model of international interdependence: The OECD, US and the UK,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 667-680, March.
- Peter Spencer & Zhuoshi Liu, "undated". "An Open-Economy Macro-Finance Model of Internatinal Interdependence: The OECD, US and the UK," Discussion Papers 09/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bolder, David & Streliski, David, 1999. "Yield Curve Modelling at the Bank of Canada," Technical Reports 84, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tahlee Stone, 2016. "The Sensitivity of Personal Income to GDP Growth," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 1-9, December.
- Ryan Fox & Peter Tulip, 2014. "Is Housing Overvalued?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2014-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Bobby Lien & Andrew Zurawski, 2012. "Liquidity in the Australian Treasury Bond Futures Market," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 49-58, June.
- Angus Moore, 2016. "Measures of Inflation Expectations in Australia," RBA Bulletin, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 23-31, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBreakeven inflation; cash rate expectations; inflation expectations; inflation swaps; OIS; zero-coupon yields;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbabul:mar2012-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbagvau.html .