Economic Actors and Local Institutions in Activities in Support of the Automotive Sector in Southern Italy
Recent years have seen support initiatives promoted by entities both public and private, such as regional development agencies, chambers of commerce, industry associations, etc., in all the regions that have significant industrial hubs linked to the automotive industry, mainly in connection with the production of the Fiat group. The paper offers a descriptive outline of the main activities promoted in this regard in Southern Italy, highlighting the positive aspects as well as the evident shortcomings, such as the lack of any coordination.
Volume (Year): (2014)
Issue (Month): 4 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Silvio d'Amico 77, - 00145 Rome Italy|
Phone: +39 06 57114743
Fax: +39 06 57114774
Web page: http://host.uniroma3.it/associazioni/rossidoria/qa.asp
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- BOLESŁAW DOMAŃSKI & KRZYSZTOF GWOSDZ, 2009. "Toward a More Embedded Production System? Automotive Supply Networks and Localized Capabilities in Poland," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 452-482.
- Giunta, Anna & Nifo, Annamaria & Scalera, Domenico, 2009. "Subcontracting in the Italian industry. Labour Division, Firms’ Growth and North-South Divide," MPRA Paper 13084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Giunta & Annamaria Nifo & Domenico Scalera, 2012. "Subcontracting in Italian Industry: Labour Division, Firm Growth and the North--South Divide," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 1067-1083, December.
- Giannola A. & Petraglia C., 2007. "Demand and supply oriented policies and development. The "forgotten" dualism," Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 13-42.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2012. "Internationalisation and the agglomeration effect in the global value chain: the case of Italian automotive suppliers," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(3), pages 267-290.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.