After Keynes, after Sraffa: "Heterodox" Approaches and the Italian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O. Lange, 1935. "Marxian Economics and Modern Economic Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 189-201.
- Pierluigi Ciocca, 1982. "Disproportionalities, Allocative Mechanisms, and Stagflation," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 231-239, January.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1985. "Economics of Worldwide Stagflation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number brun85-1, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of economic thought; Economic growth; Income distribution; Economic systems;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .