Missing Variables in Theories of Strategic Human Resource Management: Time, Cause, and Individuals
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fiona Edgar & Alan Geare, 2010. "Characteristics of High- and Low-performing University Departments as Assessed by the New Zealand Performance Based Research Funding (PBRF) Exercise," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(1), pages 55-63, March.
- Jaap Paauwe, 2009. "HRM and Performance: Achievements, Methodological Issues and Prospects," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 129-142, January.
- Marta Posada & Celia MartÃn-Sierra & Elena Perez, 2017. "Effort, Satisfaction and Outcomes in Organisations," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 20(2), pages 1-9.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Resource Management; Strategic HRM; Firm Performance;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:mamere:1861-9908_mrev_2005_02_wright. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.