Cross-border acquisitions and shareholder wealth: Evidence from the energy and industry in Central and Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:258-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gamal Atallah & Yang Zhou, 2017. "Performance of Cross-Border Acquisitions: Evidence from Canadian Firms Acquired by Emerging Market Firms," Working Papers 1710E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Lebedev, Sergey & Peng, Mike W. & Xie, En & Stevens, Charles E., 2015. "Mergers and acquisitions in and out of emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 651-662.
- Evgenii Monastyrenko, 2016. "Cross-Border M&As and Eco-Environmental Performance of European Energy Utilities," FIW Working Paper series 169, FIW.
More about this item
Keywordscross-border mergers and acquisitions; capital market integration; corporate control; energy industry;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P12 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Capitalist Enterprises
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:joeems:doi_10.1688/1862-0019_jeems_2010_02_bednarczyk. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .