Tomasz P. Bednarczyk
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department Finanzwirtschaft, Rechnungswesen und Immobilien Wiesbaden, Germany
EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht
: +49 611 7102 0
Gustav-Stresemann-Ring 3, 65189 Wiesbaden
RePEc:edi:dfebsde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bednarczyk, T. & Möller-Hergt, G. & Schiereck, D., 2008. "Regionale und nationale Marktstrukturen im Einklang? Zur Konsolidierung der deutschen Bierindustrie," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 34953, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Tomasz P. Bednarczyk & Dirk Schiereck & Hardrik N. Walter, 2010. "Cross-border acquisitions and shareholder wealth: Evidence from the energy and industry in Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of East European Management Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 15(2), pages 106-127.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Tomasz P. Bednarczyk & Dirk Schiereck & Hardrik N. Walter, 2010.
"Cross-border acquisitions and shareholder wealth: Evidence from the energy and industry in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Journal of East European Management Studies,
Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 15(2), pages 106-127.
- Monastyrenko, Evgenii, 2017. "Eco-efficiency outcomes of mergers and acquisitions in the European electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 258-277.
- Gamal Atallah & Yang Zhou, 2017. "Performance of Cross-Border Acquisitions: Evidence from Canadian Firms Acquired by Emerging Market Firms," Working Papers 1710E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Lebedev, Sergey & Peng, Mike W. & Xie, En & Stevens, Charles E., 2015. "Mergers and acquisitions in and out of emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 651-662.
- Evgenii Monastyrenko, 2016. "Cross-Border M&As and Eco-Environmental Performance of European Energy Utilities," FIW Working Paper series 169, FIW.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tomasz P. Bednarczyk should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.