Ethics In Financial Reporting And Organizational Communication
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Niamh M. Brennan & Doris M. Merkl-Davies, 2018. "Do firms effectively communicate with financial stakeholders? A conceptual model of corporate communication in a capital market context," Accounting and Business Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 553-577, July.
- Palea, Vera, 2013. "IAS/IFRS and Financial Reporting Quality: Lessons from the European Experience," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201330, University of Turin.
- Kjell Magne Baksaas & Tonny Stenheim, 2019. "Proposal for improved financial statements under IFRS," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1642982-164, January.
- Linda Kannenberg & Philipp Schreck, 2019. "Integrated reporting: boon or bane? A review of empirical research on its determinants and implications," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 89(5), pages 515-567, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asifiwe Kyando & Abdiel Abayo & Gwahula Raphael, 2022. "Determinants of the extent of usage of accounting information by Public Accounts Committee in Tanzania public corporations: Moderating role of effective communication," International Journal of Research in Business and Social Science (2147-4478), Center for the Strategic Studies in Business and Finance, vol. 11(9), pages 205-221, December.
- Bănică, Genifera Claudia, 2022. "Results Of The Fiscal Control Activity In Romania And Other European States," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 13(1), pages 29-42.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Delia IANCU, 2019. "Comparative Analysis Of Fiscal Systems And Policies," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 18(3), pages 175-181.
- Palea, Vera & Scagnelli, Simone Domenico, 2014. "Do Earnings Reported under IFRS Improve the Prediction of Future Cash Flows? Evidence From European Banks," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201443, University of Turin.
- Daniel Badulescu & Muhammad Nouman Akhtar & Mumtaz Ahmad & Mariam Abbas Soharwardi, 2021. "Accounting Policies, Institutional Factors, and Firm Performance: Qualitative Insights in a Developing Country," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(10), pages 1-20, October.
- Titilope Esther Olorede & Segun Abogun & Johnson Kolawole Olowookere, 2022. "Executive Compensation, Corporate Governance and Financial Reporting Quality: Evidence from listed firms in Nigeria," Istanbul Management Journal, Istanbul University Business School, vol. 0(93), pages 1-19, December.
- Claudia Catalina CIOCAN & Mihai CARP & Iuliana GEORGESCU, 2021. "The Determinants of the Financial Reporting Quality: Empirical Evidence for Romania," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 19(162), pages 301-301, May.
- Roslyn Roberts & Daun Jang & Grace Mubako, 2023. "Pandemic risk disclosure in integrated reports: after COVID‐19 is hindsight 2020?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 63(2), pages 1739-1758, June.
- Khalid Latif & Arshad Ali Bhatti & Abdul Raheman, 2017. "Earnings Quality: A Missing Link between Corporate Governance and Firm Value," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 9(2), pages 255-280, June.
- Nikolai Brosch, 2023. "Corporate purpose: from a ‘Tower of Babel’ phenomenon towards construct clarity," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 93(4), pages 567-595, May.
- Valentinetti, Diego & Flores Muñoz, Francisco, 2021. "Internet of things: Emerging impacts on digital reporting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 549-562.
- Tudor Liviu-Alexandru, 2022. "IFRS adoption and the impact on foreign direct investment – evidence from Central and Eastern European countries," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 16(1), pages 870-878, August.
- Nicolás Gambetta & Laura Sierra‐García & María Antonia García‐Benau & Josefina Novejarque‐Civera, 2023. "The Informative Value of Key Audit Matters in the Audit Report: Understanding the Impact of the Audit Firm and KAM Type," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 33(2), pages 114-134, June.
- Maria Federica Izzo & Alberto Dello Strologo & Fabrizio Granà, 2020. "Learning from the Best: New Challenges and Trends in IR Reporters’ Disclosure and the Role of SDGs," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(14), pages 1-22, July.
- Akhilesh Bajaj & Lori N. K. Leonard & Li Sun & Zhenze Xing, 2023. "Corporate social responsibility and annual report reading difficulty," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 60(4), pages 1393-1428, May.
- Cecília Carmo & Inês Correia & Joaquim Leite & Amélia Carvalho, 2023. "Towards the Voluntary Adoption of Integrated Reporting: Drivers, Barriers, and Practices," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 13(6), pages 1-20, June.
- NicolÃ¡s Gambetta & Laura Sierra GarcÃa & MarÃa Antonia GarcÃa Benau & Josefina Novejarque Civera, 2022. "The informative value of Key Audit Matters in the audit report," Documentos de InvestigaciÃ³n 129, Universidad ORT Uruguay. Facultad de AdministraciÃ³n y Ciencias Sociales.
- Beata Sadowska & Magdalena Wójcik-Jurkiewicz & Grzegorz Zimon & Adam Lulek & Nina Stępnicka & Robert Walasek, 2023. "The Business Model in Energy Sector Reporting—A Case Study from Poland: A Pilot Study," Energies, MDPI, vol. 16(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Tomasz L. Nawrocki & Danuta Szwajca, 2022. "The Importance of Selected Aspects of a Company’s Reputation for Individual Stock Market Investors—Evidence from Polish Capital Market," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(15), pages 1-15, July.
- Bruce K. Behn & Francesca Rossignoli & Silvano Corbella, 2019. "Beyond financial reporting disclosures," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2019(2), pages 5-8.
- Dinu Elena Loredana, 2022. "The concept of quality of financial accounting information and the relationship with IFRS standards: analysis of the situation of companies listed on BVB," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 16(1), pages 1353-1367, August.
- Andreas Ostermaier & Dominik Aaken, 2020. "Freedom trumps profit: a liberal approach to business ethics," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 90(5), pages 947-962, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEthics; Financial reporting; Organizational communication.;
All these keywords.
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2019:i:3:p:168-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.