Unit of account or medium of exchange?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kocherlakota, Narayana R., 1998. "Money Is Memory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 232-251, August.
- Parth J. Shah & Leland B. Yeager, 1994. "Schumpeter on Monetary Determinacy," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 443-464, Fall.
- Joseph Aschheim & George S. Tavlas, 2006. "Money as mumeraire: doctrinal aspects and contemporary relevance," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(239), pages 333-361.
- Joseph Aschheim & George S. Tavlas, 2006. "Money as mumeraire: doctrinal aspects and contemporary relevance," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(239), pages 333-361.
- Greenfield, Robert L & Yeager, Leland B, 1983. "A Laissez-Faire Approach to Monetary Stability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 15(3), pages 302-315, August.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:bnlaqr:2007:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.