Le travail qualifié est-il trop complexe pour se laisser réduire ? Marx sans les conventions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Louis Cayatte, 1984. "Travail simple et travail complexe chez Marx," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(2), pages 221-246.
- Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1977. "The Marxian Theory of Value and Heterogeneous Labour: A Critique and Reformulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 173-192, June.
- J.E. Roemer & John Roemer, 1978. "Differentially Exploited Labor: A Marxian Theory of Discrimination," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 10(2), pages 43-53, July.
- Ulrich Krause, 1981. "Heterogeneous Labour and the Fundamental Marxian Theorem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 173-178.
- Edouard Poulain, 1992. "Marx et l'économie des conventions," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(3), pages 519-531.
- Kenneth May, 1949. "The Structure of Classical Value Theories," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 60-69.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Édouard Poulain, 1994. "Production de forces de travail par des forces de travail ? (Réponse à André Lapidus)," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(4), pages 1095-1106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1993_num_44_5_409491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.