Productivité-croissance. Quelle relation à moyen-long terme ? Un rapprochement des modèles de Brechling et de Kaldor-Verdoorn
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- François Eymard-Duvernay, 1981. "Les secteurs de l'industrie et leurs ouvriers," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 138(1), pages 49-68.
- Thirlwall, A P, 1980. "Rowthorn's Interpretation of Verdoorn's Law," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 386-388, June.
- R. J. Ball & E. B. A. St Cyr, 1966. "Short Term Employment Functions in British Manufacturing Industry," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 179-207.
- Coen, Robert M & Hickman, Bert G, 1970. "Constrained Joint Estimation of Factor Demand and Production Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 287-300, August.
- Verdoorn, P J, 1980. "Verdoorn's Law in Retrospect: A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 382-385, June.
- Robert Boyer & Pascal Petit, 1980. "Emploi et productivité dans la CEE," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 121(1), pages 35-59.
- N. J. Ireland & D. J. Smyth, 1970. "The Specification of Short-Run Employment Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 281-285.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Cortès & Sébastien Jean, 1997. "Quel est l'impact du commerce extérieur sur la productivité et l'emploi ?," Working Papers 1997-08, CEPII research center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1984_num_35_3_408789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.