Sur les taux d'intérêt en France
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- William E. Gibson, 1970. "The Lag in the Effect of Monetary Policy on Income and Interest Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 288-300.
- Modigliani, Franco & Sutch, Richard, 1969. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates: A Re-examination of the Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 112-120, February.
- Gibson, William E, 1970. "Price Expectations Effects on Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(1), pages 19-34, March.
- Hamburger, Michael J & Latta, Cynthia M, 1969. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates: Some Additional Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 71-83, February.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1969. "Commodity Price Expectations and the Interest Rate," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(1), pages 127-140.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lekha S. Chakraborty, 2012. "Interest Rate Determination in India: Empirical Evidence on Fiscal Deficit--Interest Rate Linkages and Financial Crowding Out," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_744, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas Delcey & Francesco Sergi, 2019. "The Efficient Market Hypothesis and Rational Expectations. How Did They Meet and Live (Happily?) Ever After," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-02187362, HAL.
- John H. Wood, 1981. "Interest rates and inflation," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 5(May), pages 3-12.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1978. "Price Inflation, Portfolio Choice, and Nominal Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2007. "The daily and policy-relevant liquidity effects," Working Papers 2007-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Leeper, Eric M. & Gordon, David B., 1992.
"In search of the liquidity effect,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 341-369, June.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper, 1991. "In search of the liquidity effect," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 91-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- David B. Gordon & Eric M. Leeper, 1991. "In search of the liquidity effect," International Finance Discussion Papers 403, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adi Brender & Sigal Ribon, 2015. "The Effect of Fiscal and Monetary Policies and the Global Economy on Real Yields of Israel Government Bonds," Bank of Israel Working Papers 2015.02, Bank of Israel.
- Manamba EPAPHRA, 2017. "An Econometric Analysis of Demand for Money and its Stability in Tanzania," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 167-192, June.
- EL FAIZ, Zakaria & ZIANI, Manal, 2016. "Influence de la politique monétaire sur le taux long Quelques évidences empiriques, cas du Maroc [The impact of monetary on long rates : Some empirical evidence from Morocco]," MPRA Paper 72817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Guerrero & Nicolas Million, 2004.
"The US Phillips Curve and inflation expectations: A State Space Markov-Switching explanatory model,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
133, Society for Computational Economics.
- Nicolas Million & Guillaume Guerrero, 2004. "The US Phillips Curve and inflation expectations: A State Space Markov-Switching explanatory model," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 542, Econometric Society.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2010.
"Anticipations, prime de risque et structure par terme des taux d'intérêt : une analyse des comportements d'experts,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 76(2), pages 195-217.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2006. "Anticipations, prime de risque et structure par terme des taux d'intérêt : une analyse des comportements d'experts," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-11, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2010. "Anticipations, prime de risque et structure par terme des taux d’intérêt : une analyse des comportements d’experts," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2010024, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2007. "Anticipations, prime de risque et structure par terme des taux d'intérêt: une analyse des comportements d'experts," Post-Print halshs-00173105, HAL.
- Zijp, R. van & Visser, H., 1992. "Mathematical formalization and the analysis of Cantillon effects," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dong-Hyeon Kim & Shu-Chin Lin & Joyce Hsieh & Yu-Bo Suen, 2018. "The Fisher Equation: A Nonlinear Panel Data Approach," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(1), pages 162-180, January.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1995. "Some key empirical determinants of short-term nominal interest rates," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 33-51.
- Ariff, Mohamed & Chung, Tin-fah & M., Shamsher, 2012. "Money supply, interest rate, liquidity and share prices: A test of their linkage," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 202-220.
- Ricardo D. Brito & Angelo Jose Mont & Alverne Duarte & Osamani Teixeira de Carvalho Guillén, 2004. "Reação Exagerada dos Diferenciais de Rendimento e Movimentos das Taxas de Juros Brasileiras," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_67, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Henryk Kierzkowski, 1979. "A Generalization of the Fisher Equation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(3), pages 261-266, September.
- Hrishikesh Vinod & Lekha S. Chakraborty & Honey Karun, 2014. "If Deficits Are Not the Culprit, What Determines Indian Interest Rates? An Evaluation Using the Maximum Entropy Bootstrap Method," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_811, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zijp, Rudy van, 1994. "Rationality and the Gibson Paradox : Sargent's early work as a quest for consistency," Serie Research Memoranda 0051, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1992. "Deficits and long-term interest rates: an empirical note," Working Paper 92-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1973_num_24_3_408093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.