L'indexation des salaires : quelle rupture en 1982 ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beckerman, Wilfred & Jenkinson, Tim, 1986. "What Stopped the Inflation? Unemployment of Commodity Prices?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 39-54, March.
- Bean, C R & Layard, P R G & Nickell, S J, 1986. "The Rise in Unemployment: A Multi-country Study," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 53(210(S)), pages 1-22, Supplemen.
- Bruno, Michael, 1980. "Import Prices and Stagflation in the Industrial Countries: A Cross-Section Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(359), pages 479-492, September.
- Grubb, David B, 1986. "Topics in the OECD Phillips Curve," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(381), pages 55-79, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cette, G. & Chouard, V. & Verdugo, G., 2012. "The Effect of the Minimum Wage on the Average Wage in France (in French)," Working papers 366, Banque de France.
- Gilbert Cette & Valérie Chouard & Gregory Verdugo, 2013.
"Minimum wage and the average wage in France: a circular relationship?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1832-1839.
- Gilbert Cette & Valérie Chouard & Gregory Verdugo, 2013. "Minimum Wage and the Average Wage in France: A Circular Relationship?," Post-Print hal-01502579, HAL.
- Gilbert Cette & Valérie Chouard & Gregory Verdugo, 2013. "Minimum wage and the average wage in France: a circular relationship?," Post-Print hal-01263962, HAL.
- Cette, Gilbert & Chouard, Valérie & Verdugo, Gregory, 2013. "Minimum Wage and the Average Wage in France: A Circular Relationship?," IZA Discussion Papers 7502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bilke, Laurent, 2005. "Break in the mean and persistence of inflation: a sectoral analysis of French CPI," Working Paper Series 463, European Central Bank.
- Mireille Assouline & Anne Epaulard & Patrick Fève & Marc Vielle, 1990. "Ralentissement de l'activité mondiale et crise du Golfe : quels ajustements pour l'économie française ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 96(5), pages 33-44.
- Hervé Le Bihan & Jérémi Montornès & Thomas Heckel, 2012.
"Sticky Wages: Evidence from Quarterly Microeconomic Data,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 1-32, July.
- Heckel, T. & Le Bihan, H. & Montornès, J., 2008. "Sticky Wages. Evidence from Quarterly Microeconomic Data," Working papers 208, Banque de France.
- Heckel, Thomas & Le Bihan, Hervé & Montornès, Jérémi, 2008. "Sticky wages: evidence from quarterly microeconomic data," Working Paper Series 893, European Central Bank.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bilke, L., 2005. "Break in the Mean and Persistence of Inflation: a Sectoral Analysis of French CPI," Working papers 122, Banque de France.
- Michel-Pierre Chelini & Georges Prat, 2013. "Cliométrie du modèle WS-PS en France," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-17, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Michel-Pierre Chelini & Georges Prat, 2011.
"Cliométrie du chômage et des salaires en France, 1950-2008,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2011-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Michel-Pierre Chelini & Georges Prat, 2011. "Cliométrie du chômage et des salaires en France, 1950-2008," Working Papers 11-08, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-008 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1989_num_87_1_6060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.