Un modèle de l'intermediation financière française : Prolix
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William F. Sharpe, 1963. "A Simplified Model for Portfolio Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 277-293, January.
- Modigliani, Franco & Rasche, Robert & Cooper, J Philip, 1970. "Central Bank Policy, the Money Supply, and the Short-Term Rate of Interest," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 166-218, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Boutillier & Pierre Villa, 1985. "Politique monétaire en économie d'endettement vue à travaes le modèle OFCE-annuel," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 13(1), pages 119-147.
- Michel Boutillier & Daniel Gabrielli & Dominique Plihon, 1988. "La baisse des taux d'intérêt en France : quels effets en attendre ?," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(4), pages 841-876.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zhao Zhao & Olivier Ledoit & Hui Jiang, 2019. "Risk reduction and efficiency increase in large portfolios: leverage and shrinkage," ECON - Working Papers 328, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2020.
- Hannart, Alexis & Naveau, Philippe, 2014. "Estimating high dimensional covariance matrices: A new look at the Gaussian conjugate framework," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 149-162.
- Roger P. Bey, 1983. "The Market Model As An Appropriate Description Of The Stochastic Process Generating Security Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(4), pages 275-288, December.
- Leon, T. & Liern, V. & Vercher, E., 2002. "Viability of infeasible portfolio selection problems: A fuzzy approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 178-189, May.
- Hanke, Michael & Stöckl, Sebastian & Weissensteiner, Alex, 2020. "Political event portfolios," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 118(C).
- Maurizio Daniele & Winfried Pohlmeier & Aygul Zagidullina, 2018. "Sparse Approximate Factor Estimation for High-Dimensional Covariance Matrices," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2018-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Santos, André A.P. & Nogales, Francisco J. & Ruiz, Esther & Dijk, Dick Van, 2012. "Optimal portfolios with minimum capital requirements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1928-1942.
- GUORUI BIAN & MICHAEL McALEER & WING-KEUNG WONG, 2013.
"Robust Estimation And Forecasting Of The Capital Asset Pricing Model,"
Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(02), pages 1-18.
- Bian, G. & McAleer, M.J. & Wong, W.-K., 2010. "Robust Estimation and Forecasting of the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometric Institute Research Papers 21722, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Guorui Bian & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2012. "Robust Estimation and Forecasting of the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised Apr 2012.
- Guorui Bian & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010. "Robust Estimation and Forecasting of the Capital Asset Pricing Model," KIER Working Papers 735, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Guorui Bian & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2013. "Robust Estimation and Forecasting of the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-036/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bian, G. & McAleer, M.J. & Wong, W.-K., 2010. "Robust Estimation and Forecasting of the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-62, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Guorui Bian & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2010. "Robust Estimation and Forecasting of the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Working Papers in Economics 10/66, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Tiberiu Cristian Avramescu, 2008. "Romanian Tourism: A Regional Approach," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Fuinhas, José Alberto & Marques, António Cardoso & Nogueira, David Coito, 2014. "Análise VAR dos índices bolsistas SP500, FTSE100, PSI20, HSI e IBOVESPA [Integration of the indexes SP500, FTSE100, PSI20, HSI and IBOVESPA: A VAR approach]," MPRA Paper 62092, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2015.
- Bao, Te & Diks, Cees & Li, Hao, 2018. "A generalized CAPM model with asymmetric power distributed errors with an application to portfolio construction," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 611-621.
- Francesco Lautizi, 2015. "Large Scale Covariance Estimates for Portfolio Selection," CEIS Research Paper 353, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Aug 2015.
- Tonci Svilokos, 2016. "Heuristic approach for determining efficient frontier portfolios with more than two assets, the case of ZSE," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 99-115,116-.
- Paskalis Glabadanidis, 2020. "Portfolio Strategies to Track and Outperform a Benchmark," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(8), pages 1-26, August.
- Dimson, Elroy & Marsh, Paul, 1997. "Stress tests of capital requirements," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1515-1546, December.
- S. Saravanakumar & S. Gunasekaran & R. Aarthy, 2011. "Investors Attitude towards Risk and Return Content in Equity and Derivatives," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 2(2), pages 01-11, March.
- Baele, Lieven & Pungulescu, Crina & Ter Horst, Jenke, 2007. "Model uncertainty, financial market integration and the home bias puzzle," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 606-630, June.
- Chen, Jia & Li, Degui & Linton, Oliver & Lu, Zudi, 2016.
"Semiparametric dynamic portfolio choice with multiple conditioning variables,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 309-318.
- Jia Chen & Degui Li & Oliver Linton & Zudi Lu, 2015. "Semiparametric Dynamic Portfolio Choice with Multiple Conditioning Variables," Discussion Papers 15/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jia Chen & Degui Li & Oliver Linton & Zudi Lu, 2015. "Semiparametric dynamic portfolio choice with multiple conditioning variables," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Meixing DAI, 2009.
"On the role of money growth targeting under inflation targeting regime,"
Working Papers of BETA
2009-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dai, Meixing, 2009. "On the role of money growth targeting under inflation targeting regime," MPRA Paper 13780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gruszka, Jarosław & Szwabiński, Janusz, 2020. "Best portfolio management strategies for synthetic and real assets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 539(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1982_num_53_2_3179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.