Why Has the Central Bank of Egypt Been Unable to Achieve The Goal of Price Stability Under the Economic Reform Program?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamar Bassem & Bakardzhieva Damyana, 2005. "Economic Trilemma and Exchange Rate Management in Egypt," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-24, August.
- Ibrahim L. Awad, 2008. "Towards measurement of political pressure on central banks: the case of the central bank of egypt," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(3), pages 254-275.
- Ibrahim L. Awad, 2009. "Did Egypt Satisfy Prerequisites for an it Regime?," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(6), pages 63-80.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice Stability; Monetary Policy Objectives; Economic Reform in Egypt;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlaop:v:2010:y:2010:i:6:id:320:p:27-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .