Consistency and differences between centrality measures across distinct classes of networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erjia Yan & Ying Ding, 2009. "Applying centrality measures to impact analysis: A coauthorship network analysis," Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 60(10), pages 2107-2118, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attila Varga & Norbert Szabó & Tamás Sebestyén, 2020. "Economic impact modelling of smart specialization policy: Which industries should prioritization target?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 99(5), pages 1367-1388, October.
- Li, Shuying & Zhang, Xian & Xu, Haiyun & Fang, Shu & Garces, Edwin & Daim, Tugrul, 2020. "Measuring strategic technological strength :Patent Portfolio Model," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 157(C).
- Gündüç, Semra & Eryiğit, Recep, 2021. "Time dependent correlations between the probability of a node being infected and its centrality measures," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 563(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Elsa Alvaro & Angel Yanguas-Gil, 2018. "Characterizing the field of Atomic Layer Deposition: Authors, topics, and collaborations," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Yichi Zhang & Zhiliang Dong & Sen Liu & Peixiang Jiang & Cuizhi Zhang & Chao Ding, 2021. "Forecast of International Trade of Lithium Carbonate Products in Importing Countries and Small-Scale Exporting Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-23, January.
- Jong Hwan Suh, 2019. "SocialTERM-Extractor: Identifying and Predicting Social-Problem-Specific Key Noun Terms from a Large Number of Online News Articles Using Text Mining and Machine Learning Techniques," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-44, January.
- Cho, Yung-Jan & Fu, Pei-Wen & Wu, Chi-Cheng, 2017. "Popular Research Topics in Marketing Journals, 1995–2014," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 52-72.
- Chao Lu & Yingyi Zhang & Yong‐Yeol Ahn & Ying Ding & Chenwei Zhang & Dandan Ma, 2020. "Co‐contributorship network and division of labor in individual scientific collaborations," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 71(10), pages 1162-1178, October.
- Nasirian, Farzaneh & Mahdavi Pajouh, Foad & Balasundaram, Balabhaskar, 2020. "Detecting a most closeness-central clique in complex networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 283(2), pages 461-475.
- Evren Güney, 2019. "On the optimal solution of budgeted influence maximization problem in social networks," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 817-831, September.
- Qin Zhang & Juneman Abraham & Hui-Zhen Fu, 2020. "Collaboration and its influence on retraction based on retracted publications during 1978–2017," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 125(1), pages 213-232, October.
- Ahn, Sang-Jin, 2020. "Three characteristics of technology competition by IoT-driven digitization," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 157(C).
- Zhou, Yuhao & Wang, Ruijie & Zeng, An & Zhang, Yi-Cheng, 2020. "Identifying prize-winning scientists by a competition-aware ranking," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3).
- Okazaki, Shintaro & Plangger, Kirk & West, Douglas & Menéndez, Héctor D., 2020. "Exploring digital corporate social responsibility communications on Twitter," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 675-682.
- Claudio Biscaro & Carlo Giupponi, 2014. "Co-Authorship and Bibliographic Coupling Network Effects on Citations," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(6), pages 1-12, June.
- Gregorio González-Alcaide & Héctor Pinargote & José M. Ramos, 2020. "From cut-points to key players in co-authorship networks: a case study in ventilator-associated pneumonia research," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 123(2), pages 707-733, May.
- Way-Ren Huang & Chia-Jen Hsieh & Ke-Chiun Chang & Yen-Jo Kiang & Chien-Chung Yuan & Woei-Chyn Chu, 2017. "Network characteristics and patent value—Evidence from the Light-Emitting Diode industry," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(8), pages 1-14, August.
- Shahadat Uddin & Liaquat Hossain & Kim Rasmussen, 2013. "Network Effects on Scientific Collaborations," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(2), pages 1-12, February.
- Chakresh Kumar Singh & Shivakumar Jolad, 2019. "Structure and evolution of Indian physics co-authorship networks," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 118(2), pages 385-406, February.
- Kuang-Cheng Chai & Yang Yang & Zhiyong Sui & Ke-Chiun Chang, 2020. "Determinants of highly-cited green patents: The perspective of network characteristics," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(10), pages 1-13, October.
- Cheng Chen & Dan Li & Caixia Man, 2018. "Toward Sustainable Development? A Bibliometric Analysis of PPP-Related Policies in China between 1980 and 2017," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Jianhua Hou & Xiucai Yang & Chaomei Chen, 2020. "Measuring researchers’ potential scholarly impact with structural variations: Four types of researchers in information science (1979–2018)," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(6), pages 1-26, June.
- Šubelj, Lovro & Fiala, Dalibor & Ciglarič, Tadej & Kronegger, Luka, 2019. "Convexity in scientific collaboration networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 10-31.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0220061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (plosone). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.