Monetary Policy Restriction and Dividend Behaviour of Pakistani Firms: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mohsin, Hasan M & Ashraf, Muhammad Shahzad, 2011. "Monetary policy restriction and dividend behavior of Pakistani firms: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 34052, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- I.M. Ramesh Bhat, 2007.
"Dividend behaviour of Indian companies under monetary policy restrictions,"
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 14-25, January.
- Bhat Ramesh & Pandey I M, 2004. "Dividend Behaviour of Indian Companies Under Monetary Policy Restrictions," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-05-07, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Garrett, Ian & Priestley, Richard, 2000. "Dividend Behaviour and Dividend Signaling," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 173-189, June.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 2000.
"Agency Problems and Dividend Policies around the World,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 55(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1998. "Agency Problems and Dividend Policies Around the World," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1839, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1998. "Agency Problems and Dividend Policies Around the World," NBER Working Papers 6594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nalinaksha Bhattacharyya & Amin Mawani & Cameron K.J. Morrill, 2008. "Dividend payout and executive compensation: theory and Canadian evidence," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(8), pages 585-601, July.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2004. "A Catering Theory of Dividends," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(3), pages 1125-1165, June.
- Doron Nissim, 2001. "Dividend Changes and Future Profitability," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(6), pages 2111-2133, December.
- John Goddard & David G. McMillan & John O.S. Wilson, 2006. "Dividend smoothing vs dividend signalling: evidence from UK firms," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(6), pages 493-504.
- Rashid Ameer, 2008.
"Product market competition, regulation and dividend payout policy of Malaysian banks,"
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 16(4), pages 318-334, November.
- Ameer, Rashid, 2007. "Product Market Competition, Regulation and Dividend Payout Policy of Malaysian Banks," MPRA Paper 8579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed, Hafeez & Javid, Attiya Yasmin, 2008. "Dynamics and determinants of dividend policy in Pakistan (evidence from Karachi stock exchange non-financial listed firms)," MPRA Paper 37342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- N. Bhattacharyya, 2007. "Dividend policy: a review," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 4-13, January.
- Varouj Aivazian & Laurence Booth & Sean Cleary, 2003. "Do Emerging Market Firms Follow Different Dividend Policies From U.S. Firms?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 26(3), pages 371-387.
- Omneya Abdelsalam & Ahmed El-Masry & Sabri Elsegini, 2008. "Board composition, ownership structure and dividend policies in an emerging market: Further evidence from CASE 50," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(12), pages 953-964, October.
- Khaled Hussainey & Jinan Aal-Eisa, 2009. "Disclosure and dividend signalling when sustained earnings growth declines," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(5), pages 445-454, May.
More about this item
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:51:y:2012:i:4:p:683-693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.