Necessity And Reality Between Information Transparency In Performance SMEs To Track
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Máttar, Jorge & Moreno Brid, Juan Carlos & Peres Núñez, Wilson, 2002. "Foreign investment in Mexico after economic reform," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 10, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gheorghe Florin Buşe, 2012. "Aspects of The Manager Activities Within The Future Competitive Environment," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 77-84.
- Monica Pătruţescu & Dalia Simion & Claudiu Şerban & Sabin Armăşelu, 2012. "Advantages Obtained by The Small Companies by Appealing To Managerial and Financial Consultancy in A Competitive Environment on The Tourism Services Market," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(2), pages 179-192.
More about this item
KeywordsSME; IFRS; information; transparency; relevance; convergence performance;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:117-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .