The Stock Market Perception of Industry Risk and Macroeconomic Factors: The Case of the US Water and Other Transportation Stocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Ferrari & Marco Percoco & Andrea Tedeschi, 2010. "Ports And Local Development: Evidence From Italy," Articles, International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 37(1).
- Rietveld, Piet, 1994. "Spatial economic impacts of transport infrastructure supply," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 329-341, July.
- Jean-Paul Rodrigue & Theo Notteboom, 2009. "The terminalization of supply chains: reassessing the role of terminals in port/hinterland logistical relationships," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 165-183.
- W R Hughes, 1997. "A Comparison of Economic Impacts with the Use of Economic Base and Inputâ€”Output Methodologies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(4), pages 673-684, April.
- Leroy P. Jones, 1976. "The Measurement of Hirschmanian Linkages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(2), pages 323-333.
- Bichou, K. & Gray, R., 2005. "A critical review of conventional terminology for classifying seaports," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 75-92, January.
- Cella, Guido, 1984. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(1), pages 73-84, February.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings & Fernando S. Perobelli & Raul A. C. dos Santos, 2010. "Regional Effects of Port Infrastructure: A Spatial CGE Application to Brazil," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 33(3), pages 239-263, July.
- Elvira Haezendonck & Chris Coeck & Alain Verbeke, 2000. "The Competitive Position of Seaports: Introduction of the Value Added Concept," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), pages 107-118.
- Francois Coppens, 2005. "Indirect effects - a formal definition and degrees of dependency as an alternative to technical coefficients," Working Paper Research 67, National Bank of Belgium.
- W R Hughes, 1997. "A comparison of economic impacts with the use of economic base and input - output methodologies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(4), pages 673-684, April.
- José Ignacio Castillo & Lourdes López- Valpuesta & Maria José Aracil, 2004. "Dynamising Economic Impact Studies: The Case of the Port of Seville," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/87, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyer, M. Martin & Filion, Didier, 2007.
"Common and fundamental factors in stock returns of Canadian oil and gas companies,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 428-453, May.
- M. Martin Boyer & Didier Filion, 2004. "Common and Fundamental Factors in Stock Returns of Canadian Oil and Gas Companies," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-62, CIRANO.
- Drobetz, Wolfgang & Menzel, Christina & Schröder, Henning, 2016. "Systematic risk behavior in cyclical industries: The case of shipping," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 129-145.
- Abdou, Hussein A. & Pointon, John & El-Masry, Ahmed & Olugbode, Moji & Lister, Roger J., 2012. "A variable impact neural network analysis of dividend policies and share prices of transportation and related companies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 796-813.
- Tsouknidis, Dimitris A., 2016. "Dynamic volatility spillovers across shipping freight markets," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 90-111.
- Panayides, Photis M. & Lambertides, Neophytos & Cullinane, Kevin, 2013. "Liquidity risk premium and asset pricing in US water transportation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 3-15.
- Kavussanos, Manolis G. & Marcoulis, Stelios N., 2004. "4. Cross-Industry Comparisons Of The Behaviour Of Stock Returns In Shipping, Transportation And Other Industries," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 107-142, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:2:y:2000:i:3:p:235-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.