The Role of Affect in Cross-Cultural Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Musteen, Martina, 2016. "Behavioral factors in offshoring decisions: A qualitative analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3439-3446.
- Ahammad, Mohammad Faisal & Tarba, Shlomo Y. & Liu, Yipeng & Glaister, Keith W. & Cooper, Cary L., 2016. "Exploring the factors influencing the negotiation process in cross-border M&A," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 445-457.
- Saorín-Iborra, M. Carmen, 2008. "Time pressure in acquisition negotiations: Its determinants and effects on parties' negotiation behaviour choice," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 285-309, June.
- Zorzini, Marta & Stevenson, Mark & Hendry, Linda C., 2012. "Customer Enquiry Management in global supply chains: A comparative multi-case study analysis," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 121-140.
- Forgas, Joseph P. & George, Jennifer M., 2001. "Affective Influences on Judgments and Behavior in Organizations: An Information Processing Perspective," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 3-34, September.
- Chabowski, Brian R. & Samiee, Saeed & Hult, G. Tomas M., 2017. "Cross-national research and international business: An interdisciplinary path," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 89-101.
- Harri T. Luomala & Rajesh Kumar & J. D. Singh & Matti Jaakkola, 2015. "When an Intercultural Business Negotiation Fails: Comparing the Emotions and Behavioural Tendencies of Individualistic and Collectivistic Negotiators," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 537-561, May.
- Kumar, Rajesh & Rangan, U. Srinivasa & Rufín, Carlos, 2005. "Negotiating complexity and legitimacy in independent power project development," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 302-320, August.
- Byrne, Gabriel J. & Bradley, Frank, 2007. "Culture's influence on leadership efficiency: How personal and national cultures affect leadership style," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 168-175, February.
- Meiling Wong, 2010. "Guanxi Management as Complex Adaptive Systems: a Case Study of Taiwanese ODI in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(3), pages 419-432, February.
- Malik, Tariq H. & Yazar, Orhan H., 2016. "The negotiator’s power as enabler and cultural distance as inhibitor in the international alliance formation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1043-1052.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:29:y:1998:i:4:p:749-772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.