Conducting International Mail Surveys: The Effect of Incentives on Response Rates with an Industry Population
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norifumi Kawai & Roger Strange & Antonella Zucchella, 2016. "Stakeholder Pressures, EMS Implementation, and Green Innovation in MNC Overseas Subsidiaries," DEM Working Papers Series 121, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Witteloostuijn, Adriaan van & Dikova, Desislava, 2005. "Acquisition versus greenfield foreign entry : diversification mode choice in Central and Eastern Europe," Research Report 04G26, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Barón, Juan D. & Breunig, Robert & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Gorgens, Tue & Sartbayeva, Anastasia, 2008. "Does the Effect of Incentive Payments on Survey Response Rates Differ by Income Support History?," IZA Discussion Papers 3473, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keith D. Brouthers & Desislava Dikova, 2010. "Acquisitions and Real Options: The Greenfield Alternative," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 1048-1071, September.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0005-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dikova, Desislava, 2009. "Performance of foreign subsidiaries: Does psychic distance matter?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 38-49, February.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04g26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnieszka Chidlow & Pervez N. Ghauri, 2014. "What incentives are being used by International Business Researchers in Their Surveys? A Review," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1086, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kawai, Norifumi & Strange, Roger, 2014. "Subsidiary autonomy and performance in Japanese multinationals in Europe," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 504-515.
- Park, Hoon & Sun Dai Hwang & Harrison, J. Kline, 1996. "Sources and consequences of communication problems in foreign subsidiaries: The case of United States firms in South Korea," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 79-98, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:19:y:1988:i:3:p:491-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .