Exchange Rate Transmission into Industry-Level Export Prices: A Tale of Two Policy Regimes in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerardo Della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2003. "Gaucho Banking Redux," ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 1-42, January.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Andrew Powell, 2000. "Can Emerging Market Bank Regulators Establish Credible Discipline? The Case of Argentina, 1992-1999," NBER Working Papers 7715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adolfo Barajas & Roberto Steiner, 2002. "Why Don't They Lend? Credit Stagnation in Latin America," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(Special i), pages 156-184.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanamandra, Venkataramana, 2015. "Exchange rate changes and inflation in India: What is the extent of exchange rate pass-through to imports?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 57-68.
- Mallick, Sushanta K. & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013.
"The real effects of financial stress in the Eurozone,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-17.
- Sushanta K. Mallick & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "The real effects of financial stress in the Euro zone," NIPE Working Papers 12/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena, 2012. "Pricing to market with trade liberalization: The role of market heterogeneity and product differentiation in India’s exports," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 310-336.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1034-1050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yushi Yoshida, 2009.
"Market Share and Exchange Rate Pass-through:Competition among Exporters of the Same Nationality,"
37, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- YOSHIDA Yushi, 2013. "Market Share and Exchange Rate Pass-through: Competition among exporters of the same nationality," Discussion papers 13084, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Naz, Farah & Mohsin, Asma & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through in to inflation: New insights in to the cointegration relationship from Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2205-2221.
- Erol, Isil & Unal, Umut, 2015. "Role of Construction Sector in Economic Growth: New Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 68263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshida, Yushi, 2010.
"New evidence for exchange rate pass-through: Disaggregated trade data from local ports,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Yushi Yoshida, 2008. "A New Evidence for Exchange Rate Pass-through: Disaggregated Trade Data from Local Ports," Discussion Papers 31, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena, 2016. "Pricing strategy of emerging market exporters in alternate currency regimes: The role of comparative advantage," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 68-81.
- Mallick, Sushanta & Marques, Helena, 2010. "Data frequency and exchange rate pass-through: Evidence from India's exports," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 13-22, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:55:y:2008:i:1:p:83-108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.