Ownership Concentration and Performance in Ukraine's Privatized Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galyna Grygorenko & Stefan Lutz, 2007.
"Firm performance and privatization in Ukraine,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 253-266, September.
- Grygorenko, Galyna & Lutz, Stefan, 2004. "Firm performance and privatization in Ukraine," ZEI Working Papers B 27-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Galyna Grygorenko & Stefan Lutz, 2007. "Firm Performance and Privatization in Ukraine," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0704, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Christian Espinosa & Carlos Maquieira, 2010. "Diversificación y Desempeño en Sud América: Evidencia para Chile," Working Papers 10, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Fabian Gouret, 2003. "Méthodes de privatisation et évolution de l'output dans les économies en transition," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j04028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata, 2017.
"Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature,"
KIER Working Papers
966, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:zbw:iamost:85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrzej Cieslik & Jan Jakub Michalek & Iryna Nasadiuk, 2015.
"Determinants Of Export Performance Of Ukrainian Firms,"
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy,
Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(3), pages 91-103, September.
- Andrzej Cieslik & Jan Michalek & Iryna Nasadiuk, 2015. "Determinants of export performance of Ukrainian firms," Working Papers 41/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Atanasov, Vladimir, 2005. "How much value can blockholders tunnel? Evidence from the Bulgarian mass privatization auctions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 191-234, April.
- Saul Estrin & Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Jan Svejnar, 2009.
"The Effects of Privatization and Ownership in Transition Economies,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 699-728, September.
- Estrin, Saul & Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Svejnar, Jan, 2009. "Effects of privatization and ownership in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4811, The World Bank.
- Nada Kobeissi, 2004. "Ownership Structure and Bank Performance: Evidence from the Middle East and North Africa," Working Papers 0413, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Mar 2004.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:404-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:114-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2009. "Good Governance in Public-Private Partnerships : A Resource Guide for Practitioners," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12665, The World Bank.
- Jan Hanousek & Evžen Kočenda & Michal Mašika, 2012.
"Firemní efektivita: vliv vlastnických struktur a finančních ukazatelů
[Corporate Efficiency: Effect of Ownership Structures and Financial Indicators]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(4), pages 459-483.
More about this item
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:50:y:2003:i:1:p:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.