Determinants of export performance of Ukrainian firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrzej Cieslik & Jan Jakub Michalek & Iryna Nasadiuk, 2015. "Determinants Of Export Performance Of Ukrainian Firms," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(3), pages 91-103, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helmut Fryges & Joachim Wagner, 2008.
"Exports and Productivity Growth: First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(4), pages 695-722, December.
- Helmut Fryges & Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth - First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Fryges, Helmut & Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth: First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-032, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hemlut Fryges & Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth – First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics 49, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Fryges, Helmut & Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth: First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- Joachim Wagner, 2007.
"Exports and Productivity: A Survey of the Evidence from Firm-level Data,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 60-82, January.
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Exports and Productivity: A survey of the evidence from firm level data," Working Paper Series in Economics 4, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2005. "Exports and Productivity : A survey of the evidence from firm level data," HWWA Discussion Papers 319, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Exports and Productivity: A Survey of the Evidence fro Firm Level Data," International Trade 0504005, EconWPA.
- Elhanan Helpman & Marc J. Melitz & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2004. "Export Versus FDI with Heterogeneous Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 300-316, March.
- Alexander Pivovarsky, 2003. "Ownership Concentration and Performance in Ukraine's Privatized Enterprises," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(1), pages 1-2.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Earle, John S. & Gehlbach, Scott, 2014. "The Productivity Consequences of Political Turnover: Firm-Level Evidence from Ukraine's Orange Revolution," IZA Discussion Papers 8510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marc J. Melitz, 2003.
"The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(6), pages 1695-1725, November.
- Mark J. Melitz, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," NBER Working Papers 8881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melitz, Marc J, 2002. "The Impact of Trade on Intra-Industry Reallocations and Aggregate Industry Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 3381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrzej Cieślik & Łukasz Goczek, 2015. "Corruption and Export Performance in Post-communist Countries: Evidence from Firm-level Data," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 42.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:205-223 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsExport activity; firm heterogeneity; Ukraine;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-04-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2015-04-11 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CSE-2015-04-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2015-04-11 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INT-2015-04-11 (International Trade)
- NEP-SBM-2015-04-11 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TRA-2015-04-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:wpaper:2015:no41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.