Liberalization and the Behavior of Output during the Transition from Plan to Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan & Tenev, Stoyan, 1997. "Circumstance and choice : the role of initial conditions and policies in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1866, The World Bank.
- Alex Segura-Ubiergo & Alejandro Simone & Sanjeev Gupta & Qiang Cui, 2010.
"New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 52(1), pages 18-37, March.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Alejandro Simone & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2006. "New Evidence on Fiscal Adjustment and Growth in Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 06/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Gaitan, Beatriz & Pavel, Ferdinand, 2000.
"Is "Getting The Prices Right" Always Right? How Trade Liberalization Can Fail,"
12970, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Gaitan, Beatriz & Pavel, Ferdinand, 2000. "Is 'Getting The Prices Right' Always Right? How Trade Liberalization Can Fail," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21881, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nauro F. Campos & Abrizio Coricelli, 2002.
"Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-836, September.
- Nauro F. Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What We Know, What We Don't, and What We Should," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 470, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 2002. "Growth in Transition: What we Know, What we Don't and What we Should," CEPR Discussion Papers 3246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- E. Abdul Azeez, 2002. "Economic reforms and industrial performance: An analysis of capacity utilisation in Indian manufacturing," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 334, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Fabian Gouret, 2003. "Méthodes de privatisation et évolution de l'output dans les économies en transition," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j04028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Zuzana Brixiova & Wenli Li, 1998. "Skill Acquisition and Private Firm Creation in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 162, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Domac, Ilker & Peters, Kyle & Yuzefovich, Yevgeny, 2001. "Does the exchange rate regime affect macroeconomic performance : evidence from transition economics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2642, The World Bank.
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2004.
"Evolution of the Government–Business Relationship and Economic Performance in the Former Soviet States – Order State, Rescue State, Punish State,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 223-257, September.
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2003. "Evolution of the Government–Business Relationship and Economic Performance in the Former Soviet States – Order State, Rescue State, Punish State," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 223-257, September.
- Wanki Moon & Wojciech J. Florkowski & Larry R. Beuchat & Anna V. A. Resurreccion & Manjeet S. Chinnan & Pavlina Paraskova & Jordan Jordanov, 1999. "Effects of product attributes and consumer characteristics on attitude and behavior: The case of peanuts in a transition economy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 411-425.
More about this item
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:44:y:1997:i:4:p:405-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.